Thursday, March 21, 2013

Book Review: Born To Run


I am definitely at a stage in my life where this has become one of my favorite books. I put this on my Amazon account in the save for later section last year and I finally moved it to my buy section when I needed enough to make $25 for my free shipping.
I'm glad I did. It's a page turner for sure! The author Christopher McDougall tells the story of the running people in the Copper Canyons in Mexico as a result of his writing career and seeking out some answers to why runners are always injured (it's the shoes!)
It's highly motivational, educational and if you are a runner or even a walker, after reading this book you will through out your running shoes and buy some new barefoot (minimalist) sneakers. May be you'll become the athlete that you never thought you could!

No comments:

Post a Comment