Monday, March 11, 2013

Book Review: Fat Chance

This book was given to me by a client who's wife was recently diagnosed with cancer. My client's family decided to go 100% percent plant based and low fat to fight this disease and this is a book that he came across listening to an NPR broadcast.

One point of the book is that our issues with obesity is a result of our environment. I agree with the author after reading this book. He also clearly explains the medical professionals, the medias and the governments involvement in our current health care and growing obesity and metabolic issues.

Although I don't completely agree with his diet advice, I do recommend this book to understand why we age growing fatter and fatter at a incredible rate and nothing has been successful to change this.

No comments:

Post a Comment